This was one of those Facebook quizzes that was passed around. I thought Lucas' answers were so cute, here they are:
Ask your child(ren) to answer the questions and type their answers in.
Tag other moms with older kids who might have fun with this. :)
Lucas, age 5.5
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Time for breakfast
2. What makes mom happy?
When I’m being nice.
3. What makes mom sad?
When I wipe your kiss off.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
By telling me funny jokes or doing your Yoda voice
5. What was your mom like as a child?
You liked to play in school
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
I don’t know. 100 pounds? (I love this boy!)
8. What is her/his favorite thing to watch on TV?
We don't have a TV
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Take a nap
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Telling the truth
11. What is your mom really good at?
Napping and being funny
12. What is your mom not very good at?
You don't like guns
13. What does your mom do for her/his job?
Make Clif Bars
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Giving me things to eat and playing with me
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Play basketball and kickball
18. How are you and your mom the same?
19. How are you and your mom different?
You’re bigger and I’m smaller.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because you always tell me that and you come to see me when I ask you to.
21. What does you like the most about your mom?
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Tahoe and Sketch Ice Cream