Monday, September 01, 2008

My heart is full of what?

Lucas and I play this game where he's usually appointed the big tiger, and I'm reduced to playing a baby mouse, or baby owl, or some other infantile creature. Oh, and no matter what creature I am, he always says, "And your name is Chubby."

Anyway, we were playing this the other morning (me playing Chubby the baby mouse) and Lucas is ready to go off and hunt for food. I said to him, "Are you sure I'll be okay here? I'm just a baby mouse." Lucas looks at me to assure me that he will be back soon after he hunts for food for us. Then he says, "You will be strong if you need to be, because your heart is full of secrets."

WHAT? Yep, I asked him to repeat it and he said, "Your heart is full of secrets." I asked him later about it and he denied that he ever said anything like that.

No comments: