Yay! I managed to get through all of February without really breaking the tenets of The Compact (only "new" purchases were: shoelaces, socks, new bike parts, and Lucas' upgraded bike).
Now that March is here and I can purchase new things, I already have a shopping list burning a hole in my pocket:
- cute springy top (already purchased one at Banana Republic)
- pinboard for Lucas (either I will buy it or make one, either way, I'll have to purchase "new" materials)
- cute springy shoes (I'm tired of wearing my boots)
- soup ladle (we don't have one and I love making soups!)
- pizza cutter (for our weekly pizza dinners)