Wednesday, February 22, 2006

No two are alike

Today we went over to Jennifer and Ella's house for a late afternoon play date, which turned into a dinner party (Thanks Jennifer!).

Ella and Lucas had a lot of energy to burn, so I said, "It's jumping jack time". So they both faced me and we all started to do jumping jacks.

Jumping jacks is a loose term with little kids. Lucas was doing some kind of weird side step, with random hand-clapping. And Ella was jumping frantically, clapping her hands as she went. They were so excited and uninhibited, just having a great time. I watched until they ran out of energy and realized that no two jumping jacks were ever alike.

I thought I was going to pee in my pants, they were so funny. No words of pictures can capture what I saw, but I will try to capture one on film and post it here.

No comments: