This is 99% Lucas. Me + Kevin + the dog share the remaining 1%.
Monday, September 25, 2006
Weekend party #2
We went to a party tonight for our friends, Kimberley and Dan, who will be married in a couple weeks. It was kind of like a couples shower, but without any shower-type games. With mostly adults at the party, Lucas improvised and soon made good friends with Yalki, the mini schnauzer who lives there, throwing the ball for him in the backyard. After a while, he found Sean's disposable camera and proceeded to take pictures, first of just his eyeball.
Then someone told him to turn the camera around. So he did.