This is 99% Lucas. Me + Kevin + the dog share the remaining 1%.
Monday, October 16, 2006
Lucas and I went to the Adobe Pumpkin Farm on Sunday with my mom's group. It was a great outing for the kids ... jumper houses, kettle corn, mega slides, hay rides, animals, and yes, there were plenty of pumpkins.
The big topics of conversation among the 3-year-old set: school and Halloween!