Friday, May 05, 2006

"Don't wait up for me"

I have these thoughts sometime about waiting up at night, for Lucas to come home, when he's a teenager. I'm sure he'll echo what I said to my parents, "Don't worry, you don't have to wait up for me."

Lucas turned the tables on me last night. Before he went to bed I left to do some grocery shopping. I came home close to 9pm and this is what I saw when I opened the door.
I went upstairs and Kevin told me that he tucked him in just fine. He must have ventured back out and settled on the couch.

I went back downstairs and carried him back to his room. He woke up a little bit and said, "I was waiting for you to come home." It was very very sweet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but that looks like midget version of Kevin crashed out on the chair!