This is 99% Lucas. Me + Kevin + the dog share the remaining 1%.
Saturday, July 08, 2006
More cycling photos
Here are more picturs from today at the schoolyard. It was nice to hang out there, especially since it's just across the street from our house. I can't believe he will be going to school there in only two more years.