Tuesday, August 15, 2006

New diaper invention

It's been about two weeks since my last poop scoop, and we are still at the same spot. There's been no visible progress on going #2.

Last night after his bath I was about to put a diaper on him and get ready for bed. He said, "My poop's coming!" I said, "Do you want to sit on the toilet?" He politely declined.

Then I had a thought and said, "How about if I cut a hole in your diaper, I'll put it on you and then you can sit on the toilet to poop?" I must have made it sound like it was going to be super fun, like going to a new ice cream place, because Lucas seemed very excited to try it.

So I cut a huge hole in a diaper and put it on him. At this point, he was still very excited about the new invention. (A photos would have made this post complete, but I didn't want Lucas to feel uncomfortable.)

Unfortunately, once he got on the toilet, he decided it wasn't so fun and said he wanted a regular diaper on, not one with the hole in it.

Lucas got off the toilet and I put a regular diaper on him and then he went to bed.

First thing he did this morning, was do a big poop.

No comments: